Rabu, 10 Agustus 2011

Voice One Until My Heart Bursts English Translation Lyrics

Voice One Until My Heart Bursts English Translation Lyrics


I sit blankly as I close my eyes and bring up those memories
In those yearning memories I found coincidentally, I draw up your face

Step by step, little by little you take a step to leave me
And I look at you, disappearing like a momentary dream

Don't go, don't leave me here- no matter how much I shout and cry out
You silently grow further apart, you forget me and disappear-
so much that I can't hold onto you

I pound my heart until it bursts even if it hurts
because you're someone I want to hold on to
I can't escape- I'm trapped in your love

That same way of talking, that same smile- everything is the same
But in those yearning memories, I'm all alone in that place

Don't go, don't leave me here- no matter how much I shout and cry out
You silently grow further apart, you forget me and disappear-
so much that I can't hold onto you

I pound my heart until it bursts
because you're someone I want to hold on to even if it hurts
I can't escape- I'm trapped in your love

Can you leave a bit slower? So wherever you go, I can find you
Please remember my eternal love

Wait for me in that place where you stopped- no matter how much I shout and cry out
You grow smaller inside of me, you get erased without a trace- like a vanished love

I pound my heart until it bursts even if it hurts
Because you're someone I can watch over
I can't wear you out because I have no other love but you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive