Kamis, 04 Agustus 2011

Ukulele Picnic Sea English Translation Lyrics

Ukulele Picnic Sea English Translation Lyrics

I'll take you to the sea
In my heart, the white waves are overflowing
I'll show you in front of your eyes
The faraway horizon and the endless shoreline

A sweet lime flavored iced-tea
Your face all scrunched up
Just by imagining it- it's so loveable
It seems like that season will come
I close my eyes and smile

Time has passed and the sun is setting
On your red-flushed cheeks, without knowing, I plant a kiss

I'll let you listen to my heart
Will you hold me a little closer, will you open your ears?

A sweet lime flavored iced-tea
Your face all scrunched up
Just by imagining it- it's so loveable
It seems like that season will come
I close my eyes and smile

Time has passed and the sun is setting
On your red-flushed cheeks, without knowing, I plant a kiss

I'll let you listen to my heart
Will you hold me a little closer, will you open your ears?

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive