Minggu, 14 Agustus 2011

Tei Only You (너뿐이야) Romance Town OST English Translation Lyrics

Tei Only You (너뿐이야) Romance Town OST


I love you- you're the one who
helped me know what love is
There's only one precious person
I'll take your hand and promise you

You are my love- you're the one who
has entered my heart
Will you lean on me
In my two arms, in my heart
I'm next to you- I love you

My pounding heart
Knows you before it knows me
My nervous/excited footsteps
Go to find you first

Under the warm spring sunlight
With your loveable smile and
The twinkling stars up in the sky
Has followed and found you too

I love you- you're the one who
helped me know what love is
There's only one precious person
I'll take your hand and promise you

You are my love- you're the one who
has entered my heart
Will you lean on me
In my two arms, in my heart
I'm next to you- I love you

I never felt this way before
Your magic has changed me
My love came to me like destiny
It has waited for me in secret

I love you- you're the one who
helped me know what love is
There's only one precious person
I'll take your hand and promise you

You are my love- you're the one who
has entered my heart
Will you lean on me
In my two arms, in my heart
I'm next to you- I love you

Will you accept it now?
The shy confession in your heart
I only see you in my two eyes
What should I do?

Promise me- you are my eternal love- My love
I will become that one person to you
Will you accept my love
that is so big that it can't be hidden?

I love you- to my eternity
I can't do any other love besides you
I will protect you
The words lingering in my mouth: I love you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive