Jumat, 12 Agustus 2011

Taesabiae & BGM Pair (짝) English Translation Lyrics

Taesabiae & BGM Pair (짝) English Translation Lyrics


Meeting someone new is such a nervous/excited event
We might have crossed paths in the past before

Have you seen me before?
Don't you feel like we've seen each other before?
You seem so familiar to me
I've never felt like this before

Althuogh I don't have a single thing to show off
If you are my pair, if you are my pair
I will love you forever

I'm curious about you
I want to hear each thing about you
What did you do, where are you from
Tell me about it all night

As we set up a bonfire
As we look up at the stars in the night sky
You whisper in my ear and my eyes are on you
Let's get together little by little - love

Does everyone feel this way- about becoming a pair?
Slightly shy and slightly embarrassed
What should I do?

Let us hold hands together
And slightly reveal each others hearts
If you are my pair, if you are my pair
If you are my pair- love

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive