Kamis, 11 Agustus 2011

Sistar Girls Do It English Translation Lyrics

Sistar Girls Do It English Translation Lyrics



Do you know what you started
I don't care what you wanted
haha but now it's all about celebration
being happy so listen up girls

* Girls do it girls do it- tonight
All together- Girls do it girls - who cares about the time
Girls do it girls do it - tonight
All together- Girls do it girls- till the sun rises


** Right there, Stop it- tonight
Let's get crazy- now's the time
Feel the music with my girls now
Who cares about the time- stop it here- this precious
Let’s get party- time right now
Feel the music girls do it
Till the sun rises

You don't come into my eye - game over
When I leave, I leave everything behind- breaking the door
I don't really care about the eyes on me
If I enjoy it then everything's OK! No need to be scared

Rap)
Girls! The style is coming alive tonight- shall I shine the light on myself?
My shadow is stretched out behind me and I'm gonna enjoy tonight
Uh-oh Uh-oh don't stop tonight here we go
Let's go crazy just jump- just for tonight

* repeat

*** Uh-oh Uh-oh Uh-oh Uh-oh Uh (x 2) we’re Sistar
Uh-oh Uh-oh Uh-oh Uh-oh Uh Yeah
Uh-oh Uh-oh Uh-oh Uh-oh

Oh Mister boys- please leave me alone
Please stop clinging onto me like some kind of bug
I just don't have the time to reason with you tonight
Have fun all the time- don't even have time to be tired

We're not singles- we're the newly returned, glamorous singles
Hello hello- everyone's a friend tonight
Lift up your hands, lift up your glass, shout and go crazy
Let’s party it up - everyone enjoy- right now

Everyone- play up tonight- the new day's spotlight
Till you can't take it anymore, till the sun rises
No need for words, just dance to the rhythm
Dance all night and again go!

** repeat

* repeat

*** repeat

(say!!) uh oh oh
(yeah!) uh oh oh
(we're sistar) uh oh oh oh oh

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive