Selasa, 09 Agustus 2011

She's Better Tomorrow English Translation Lyrics

She's Better Tomorrow (Scent of a Woman OST) English Translation Lyrics

Cloudy day- my tiresome daily routine, continuing in the druggish time
and and I drew it out

Sunny day- Living the days of my dreams, each shining day
I wanted, wanted and wanted it

To you I say, hello hello hello
I whisper, hello hello hello
Remember me as always
Don't forget me

i hear it, hear it, hear it in my heat
It spreads, spreads, spreads out
Far, far, far away it flies but love u love u
Is this love? Has love come to me as well?
Even if I live for one day, if only it's with you...
oh better tomorrow

One day, I filled you up in me
And another day, I let you go
And I had an empty, bitter smile

To you I say, hello hello hello
I whisper, hello hello hello
I don't want you to hurt on the days without me

I hear it, hear it, hear it in my heat
It spreads, spreads, spreads out
Far, far, far away it flies but love u love u
Is this love? Has love come to me as well?
Even if I live for one day, if only it's with you...
oh better tomorrow

I'm not afraid not afraid because of you

i hear it, hear it, hear it in my heat
It spreads, spreads, spreads out
Far, far, far away it flies but love u love u
Is this love? Has love come to me as well?
Even if I live for one day, if only it's with you...
oh better tomorrow

If I can dream next to you
oh better tomorrow

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive