Selasa, 09 Agustus 2011

Sei You Are My Everything English Translation Lyrics

Sei - You Are My Everything Indomitable Daughters-in-Law OST

My love, you are my everything
There isn't a moment when I forgot
For you who came running into my arms
Always I'm loving you

Even if I deny it, I can't hide it when I see you
My trembling lips are only calling you
I will always look only at you

Because you are there to make me smile all day, I am happy
Even if the world changes, my heart will not
Because it's you, because I love you

My love, you are my everything
There isn't a moment when I forgot
For you who came running into my arms
Always I'm loving you

Thank you for being you
The words that are always lingering around my mouth is
I love you

Flowers, the sky and the clouds
They are beautiful because you exist
Even if the world changes, my heart will not
Because it's you, because I love you

You are like the eye-blinding sunlight
I came running to meet you
I'm singing this love song filled with my breath

My love, you are my everything
There isn't a moment when I forgot
For you who came running into my arms
Always I'm loving you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive