Selasa, 02 Agustus 2011

Roller Coaster Outsider English Translation Lyrics

Roller Coaster Outsider English Translation Lyrics


English translation

Rap1)
When I’m gone
Though I don’t know when or where I’ll be going
Just don’t ask me why and start running right away
Life is a game with no foresight
A frame that forms your precious existence
Money and fame, which come after, are just an one-night dream
There’s no such thing like a brake
like a runaway engine
I’m Outsider, who is galloping toward his dream
Different music than others
Different thoughts than others
Different charisma and sense, I’m a guy equipped with those
When you’re dumped by your lover, find me
When you’re kicked out of your office, find me
Persistent stress and
pain, people suffering from those
I don’t mind when, just find me
I’m Mr Doctor
I do music that heals your wounds
Though at times they say I’m nothing but speed
or they look at me and ask what I’m doing
I actually don’t care
I’m doing my music properly, just music
“I want to be Better than yesterday”
and I act my words straight
Things in life go around then come around
You cry and laugh and hold things in, that’s life
You’re kicked and knocked down and you bear with it, that’s this world
You’ve been hesitating, now is the right timing
Things in life go around then come around
You cry and laugh and hold things in, that’s life
You’re kicked and knocked down and you bear with it, that’s this world
People with a dream are the hero

Song)
Don’t be afraid even just a bit
Don’t push forward impatiently if you’re behind
That day will reach you again
like roller coaster

Rap2)
The winner of yesterday is a loser today
The failure of yesterday, I laugh at it today
The repeated light and shadow are just
a roller coaster 365 days
People who are fed up with every boring day
People who want to escape from the frustrating daily life
Stick here, stick here
And light your fire
Burn the embers at your dull daily life
I want to get away
That’s right, I want to change
If so, don’t be afraid of challenges
Everyone is Livin” La Vida Loca
You watching me over there with your arms crossed
Don’t just be staring, come up here
Even though it’s no use grabbing the weight when you’ve grabbed the angle here
I don’t care. Everyone run along with me
Stretch your hunched shoulders
Proudly face the world
Hold your breath intently
Today let’s do another round
At the end of the steep uphill road
There will be a downhill road spreading
Failure and success are decalcomania
Don’t ever be discouraged
Things in life go around then come around
You cry and laugh and hold things in, that’s life
You’re kicked and knocked down and you bear with it, that’s this world
You’ve been hesitating, now is the right timing
Things in life go around then come around
You cry and laugh and hold things in, that’s life
You’re kicked and knocked down and you bear with it, that’s this world
Don’t be troubled and do it right now

Song)
Run toward tomorrow
Don’t be afraid even just a bit
Don’t push forward impatiently if you’re behind
That day will reach you again
like roller coaster

Hook)
In the cast of this world
that has been fastening your breath bit by bit
You may say you have forgotten places to go
But no matter what
The wounds from that heart, that position will close up again
Yeah, even though it’s tough now

Rap3)
You cry and laugh and hold things in, that’s life
You’re kicked and knocked down and you bear with it, that’s this world
You’ve been hesitating, now is the right timing
Things in life go around then come around
You cry and laugh and hold things in, that’s life
You’re kicked and knocked down and you bear with it, that’s this world
People with a dream are the hero

Song)
Don’t be afraid even just a bit
Don’t push forward impatiently if you’re behind
That day will reach you again
like roller coaster

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive