Selasa, 02 Agustus 2011

Rainbow Let’s Put It Up English Translation Lyrics

Rainbow Let’s Put It Up English Translation Lyrics


English Translation

Would the face I long for fade away a bit if I close my eyes?
Would the wound from a knife heal if time goes by?
Do I have no other choice but to be hating you?
Please give me a “no”, please tell me it was a lie
Just for today, I will take a break from loving you
Because looking at you might make my tears fall
Just for today, I will take a break

When you came to find me again saying you were sorry you hurt me
If I had thrown aside my pride and forgiven you, it wouldn’t hurt this much
Seeing you like this after letting go of you so harshly, my tears are falling too
But if I call you, if I hold your hands again, it will hurt me even more
So just for today, I will take a break from loving you
Because looking at you might make my tears fall
Now even when I close my eyes, I keep thinking of you
Even though my heart hurts like this from loving you too much
I will let you go

Even for one moment, I have never forgotten you
Even for one moment, I have never left you
I, even for one day, have never let go of you
We must love again

Just for today, I will take a break from loving you
Even though my heart hurts like this from loving you too much
I will let you go
Just for today, I will take a break

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive