Jumat, 12 Agustus 2011

Park Jung Hyun That Is My World (들국화 - 그것만이 내 세상) English Translation Lyrics

Park Jung Hyun That Is My World (들국화 - 그것만이 내 세상) English Translation Lyrics


You tell me that I don't know the world
With a worrisome look, with an apologizing smile
Yes, maybe I don't know the world
Maybe I've left on this far path alone

But I don't have any regrets-
all the dreams I had as I cried and smiled
That is my world

But I don't have any regrets-
All the dreams that I wandered around to search for
That is my world
That is my world

I also tell you that you don't know the world
With a worrisome look, with an apologizing smile
Yes, maybe I don't know the world
Maybe I'm left all alone on that path

But I don't have any regrets-
all the dreams I had as I cried and smiled
That is my world

But I don't have any regrets-
All the dreams that I've cultivated
That is my world
That is my world

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive