Rabu, 03 Agustus 2011

Park Jung Hyun Good Night To You English Translation Lyrics

Park Jung Hyun Good Night To You English Translation Lyrics

I boldly look at you
But you hang your head so don't know
I tried to seem fine and smile brightly as I turned around
But still, tears are falling

You used to say that without me or with anyone else, you couldn't live
But now you are leaving me

Yes, I can't erase the memories
And I don't want to try to fight back tears
When I'm hurting, I bite my lips
I say things that I don't mean
And in this way, I endure the pain

It's all right if you erase everything of me
Live on as you smile and laugh more than me
I'm thankful that I met someone like you
Now sleep well in my own memories

Your low sighs are saying goodbye
But as I smiled brightly, I waited for you to say you love me

On this street on which you used to hold me
The tears that I fought back have bursted

Yes, I can't erase the memories
And I don't want to try to fight back tears
When I'm hurting, I bite my lips
I say things that I don't mean
And in this way, I endure the pain

It's all right if you erase everything of me
Live on as you smile and laugh more than me
I'm thankful that I met someone like you
Now sleep well in my own memories

I don't want to ever think of our memories again
So please sleep well eternally in my memories

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive