Selasa, 02 Agustus 2011

Park Jung Hyun - Accidentally English Translation Lyrics

Park Jung Hyun - Accidentally English Translation Lyrics


The moment I accidentally saw you
(The moment I accidentally saw you)
The moment I accidentally saw you
(The moment I accidentally saw you)

Your smile was so fascinating
(Your smile was so fascinating)
The moment I accidentally saw you
(The moment I accidentally saw you)

Just by looking at you, I couldn't breathe
For a moment, I lost all words

The moment I accidentally saw you
The moment I accidentally saw you

With your soft touch
(With your soft touch)
With your soft touch
(With your soft touch)

Like seaweed, twisted by the waves
(Like seaweed, twisted by the waves)
With your soft touch
(With your soft touch)

Just by the thought of you that softly passes my mind
My entire body is hot on fire


(The moment I accidentally saw you)
The moment I accidentally saw you
(The moment I accidentally saw you)
The moment I accidentally saw you
(The moment I accidentally saw you)
The moment I accidentally first saw you
(The moment I accidentally saw you)
The moment I accidentally saw you

MQ rap)
Since I was born from my mother's womb
I never thought there was such a thing as a coincidence in this world
Everything in this world has a destiny
That is why we have met today
My name is MQ, and to all my ex-girlfriends- are you watching me from home?
When I'm lonely, who comforts me?
You all

I want to be in love with you
I want to be in love with you
No matter what anyone else says
I want to be in love with you

If it's just for once
I want to love you with my life

everybody scream
yeah yeah yeah yeah
yeah yeah yeah yeah

The moment I accidentally saw you
(The moment I accidentally saw you)
The moment I accidentally saw you
(The moment I accidentally saw you)
The moment I accidentally saw you,
Accidentally accidentally

The moment they accidentally saw us
They were so surprised that their eyes almost popped out
everybody, wake up- now everything starts!

Accidentally accidentally
Accidentally accidentally
Accidentally accidentally

You you
The moment I accidentally saw you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive