Sabtu, 06 Agustus 2011

Orange Caramel Bangkok City English Translation Lyrics

Orange Caramel Bangkok City English Translation Lyrics

The pupil of a boy is shaking
11 times in a second
Why do you keep checking me out?
The girl next to you is stumbling
Bangkok city, I can't stop (Shake more)
So she can get off you
Bangkok city, I can't stop (Shake me)
So my lips can call you tonight

My heels are bringing me to you
The kiss is hot like coffee
But first off, say goodbye to your girl
You don't need to say it, just use your eyes
Bangkok city, I can't stop (Shake more)
So my boy can get off me too
Bangkok city, I can't stop (Shake me)
So my touch can call you tonight
Your girl is going crazy, she saw our eyes meet
My boy is also going crazy, if we're gonna go crazy
Let's do it hot tonight

If you're gonna stop, stop now
Feeling doesn't need words
I don't need any romance
Kiss me with your eyes

Bangkok city, I can't stop
Bangkok city, I can't stop
Bangkok city, I can't stop
Your eyes keep calling me
My heart is beating and I love it
I can hear your love
I love the echoing music
Melt me now, tonight
Bangkok city, I can't stop (Shake more)
My boy is leaving
Bangkok city, I can't stop (Shake me)
Touch is calling you tonight
Kiss is calling you tonightThe pupil of a boy is shaking
11 times in a second
Why do you keep checking me out?
The girl next to you is stumbling
Bangkok city, I can't stop (Shake more)
So she can get off you
Bangkok city, I can't stop (Shake me)
So my lips can call you tonight

My heels are bringing me to you
The kiss is hot like coffee
But first off, say goodbye to your girl
You don't need to say it, just use your eyes
Bangkok city, I can't stop (Shake more)
So my boy can get off me too
Bangkok city, I can't stop (Shake me)
So my touch can call you tonight
Your girl is going crazy, she saw our eyes meet
My boy is also going crazy, if we're gonna go crazy
Let's do it hot tonight

If you're gonna stop, stop now
Feeling doesn't need words
I don't need any romance
Kiss me with your eyes

Bangkok city, I can't stop
Bangkok city, I can't stop
Bangkok city, I can't stop
Your eyes keep calling me
My heart is beating and I love it
I can hear your love
I love the echoing music
Melt me now, tonight
Bangkok city, I can't stop (Shake more)
My boy is leaving
Bangkok city, I can't stop (Shake me)
Touch is calling you tonight
Kiss is calling you tonight

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive