Kamis, 04 Agustus 2011

OK Girls Crazy Boy (Quick OST) English Translation Lyrics

OK Girls Crazy Boy (Quick OST) English Translation Lyrics

What are you saying right now-
saying that you want to start over again?
Stop kidding around and hang up-
don't ever call me again, understand?
You say it was a mistake, meeting another girl behind my back- you're so cool
I spent so many nights alone, thinking about only you- I'm so fool

I'm not the old me anymore- crazy boy
Can you get out of my sight? bad bad boy

There is something that guys don't know-
girls don't turn back
The past is the past- there are no regrets
I loved you back then, remember
So you should've known what you had
instead of saying you're sorroy now- you're so fool
I don't even remember your face anymore-
hope you do well- i'm so cool

I'm not the old me anymore- crazy boy
Can you get out of my sight? bad bad boy
I am the queen and you are so bad boy Ba ba ba ba ba ba bounce

Rap)
Don't stand around me anymore-
Do you know you're just a passing by flash in the pan?
Do you know? When you said you were the best guy in the world-it was all a lie.
I don't want you to act like you know me from now on
I don't want to come across you anymore
No Thanks- don't want your kindness- I'm sick of it now- just get out boy

I'm not the old me anymore- crazy boy
Can you get out of my sight? bad bad boy
I am the queen and you are so bad boy Ba ba ba ba ba ba bounce

I'm not the old me anymore- crazy boy
Can you get out of my sight? bad bad boy
I am the queen and you are so bad boy Ba ba ba ba ba ba bounce

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive