Selasa, 02 Agustus 2011

Masquerade Rania English Translation Lyrics

Masquerade Rania English Translation Lyrics


English Translation

Money, what is money to you?
You are insatiable Honey
After all, just hate seeing you
You distinguish your once pure, Lovely face
You wanted everyone to turn into you?
Fancy, beautiful style
Luxurious, Sexy, elegant Dance Queen
Now it’s the Party, the game with men
Things that used to be in your imagination only, without any hesitation, Time to play

My mask. my mask, it covers all, it’s covers all,
Its time to dance dance, Welcome to the ball (Welcome to the ball)

Masquerade
We gon party the night away (masquerade)
Masquerade
We gon party the night away (masquerade)

Comfy, coffee with just anyone
If you suit my fancy, no matter when, together we go (and laugh)
Because I don’t know you, things that I wanted to do
Without hesitation, I give it a try, bravely
High class, you’re another kind of high class
If you’re cool, Oh Yes, I lead the man, lead him
At last, without any other promise, without knowing who it is
Let’s start the vanishing game

My mask. my mask, it covers all, it’s covers all,
Its time to dance dance, Welcome to the ball (Welcome to the ball)

Masquerade
We gon party the night away (masquerade)
Masquerade
We gon party the night away (masquerade)

We will party
We will party
We will break
Break the day
We will party
We will party
We will break
Break the day

I see you without any pretense
Tonight, like that
The you that couldn’t show without a mask
The you that was concealed

Masquerade
We gon party the night away (masquerade)
Masquerade
We gon party the night away (masquerade)

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive