Rabu, 10 Agustus 2011

Lim Jae Bum Share The Vision English Translation Lyrics

Lim Jae Bum Share The Vision English Translation Lyrics


This path that I take- it's the place that everyone once dreams of
Always confidently, I passed the waves and came to this place
Now I finally turn back and I awake my dormant dreams
A bigger world and a bigger reason has become my wings
But it cannot fill my heart
A long way forward, it was too late for me
But you came and found me so this moment I'm happy
I want to dream my future with you

In that path that you stand, I want to go there sometime
I always looked ahead and rushed on and passed by
But I finally call you- I close my eyes and quietly feel your light
Though I have many things, though I can see the end,
Because of my unstoppable greed, I threw away part of my heart
Since you were always so close by, I forgot that I was with you and the times we had
But I want to share the world that I know with you

When I'm tired and exahusted, like a lighthouse that I can return to,
You wordlessly hold my hand like a friend
This life that I live just once, if there are thousands of hardships, I can win over it
Now I will give it all to you

Since the beginning
A bigger world and a bigger reason (Just Let us Share the Vision)

A bigger world and a bigger reason has become my wings
But it cannot fill my heart
A long way forward, it was too late for me
But you came and found me so this moment I'm happy

Even all the parts of the world that I don't know
I want to take it together and dream with you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive