Minggu, 14 Agustus 2011

Lee Young Hyun Response (화답) English Translation Lyrics

Lee Young Hyun Response (화답) Scent of a Woman OST


이영현- 화답

I'll always stand at a distance
where you can reach me when you extend your hand
When you're happy, I'll brightly laugh with you
I love you too -

Don't say that I'm a fool
Don't tell me "Thank You"
Just by the fact that you're next to me
Just with that I am happy

The times when I couldn't take on each day by day
My daily routine that I was getting sick of everyday
Because you were there, because I met you
I could endure for all this time

I'll always stand at a distance
where you can reach me when you extend your hand
When you're happy, I'll brightly laugh with you
Thank you- I feel like a fool

I'll always stand where you can see me when you open your eyes
As I stand by you I will always look at you
If you permit me, who is lacking
Because of my love that seemed like it will never end
Tears form in my eyes once again

I'll always stand at a distance
where you can reach me when you extend your hand
When you're happy, I'll brightly laugh with you
Thank you- I feel like a fool

I'll always stand where you can see me when you open your eyes
As I stand by you I will always look at you
If you permit me, who is lacking

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive