Minggu, 14 Agustus 2011

Lala Wine Baby U English Translation Lyrics

Lala Wine Baby U English Translation Lyrics


It's true that means ma baby is the apple of my eye
Can't take my eyes off you- ma baby is you

What were you doing before you finally came?
These days your face looks so sweet
You're usually so stone-faced and quiet
But I wonder what has gotten into you

Is this a situation where you want to play a game of cat and mouse with me?
I go crazy as I contemplate oh whether or not I should call
You are making a fine girl like me worry all day long like this

Your heart and my heart are pounding
I've never felt like this before
Everyday my heart is love you oh bebe ma bebe you you you baby u

Your eyes are shining even more today
lovely lovely- so friendly to me today
Your strangeness makes it seem like you're out of this world
How about you take me with you this time- to our own special planet

Are you still pretending to be strong?
When it's hard, just come and lean on me
A man is maybe an adult, baby
I need to take care of you all day for my heart to be at rest

Your heart and my heart are pounding
I've never felt like this before
Everyday my heart is love you oh bebe ma bebe you you you baby u

Oh so much love you bebe , still loving u , falling in love with you
Everyday my heart is love you oh bebe ma bebe you you you baby u

I love you so so much- I am your love
Put these facts into your heart just like now
you you you baby u

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive