Kamis, 04 Agustus 2011

Kim Bum Soo Let's Catch The Bus English Translation Lyrics

Kim Bum Soo Let's Catch The Bus English Translation Lyrics


For hours I just watched buses leave
I just can't stop being angry
As I was fuming, I couldn't do anything
I keep brooding and brooding

But no matter how bad it is
When I think that there is an end
There is one good thing

Let's brush it off- it's not going to be a big deal
If I just laugh about it, it'll be the same day
Just like kicking a pebble on the street
Let's have a light heart and get over it
Let's go now, we need to catch the bus

But no matter how bad it is
When I think that there is an end
There is one good thing

Let's brush it off- it's not going to be a big deal
If I just laugh about it, it'll be the same day
Just like kicking a pebble on the street
Let's have a light heart and get over it
Let's go now, we need to catch the bus

If you think holding it in is losing
and you let your pride be bruised,
Think about it- who is this all for?
If you get mad, it'll just be painful for you

Let's brush it off- it's not going to be a big deal
If I just laugh about it, it'll be the same day
Just like kicking a pebble on the street
Let's have a light heart and get over it
Let's go now, we need to catch the bus

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive