Minggu, 14 Agustus 2011

Kahi Rollercoaster English Translation Lyrics

Kahi Rollercoaster English Translation Lyrics

I don't remember you, who used to hug me warmly
Why are you trying to push me today?
Your eyes became cold, I don't get you

*You keep shaking me, I can't crontrol myself with you
I don't wanna cry anymore
You lift me and drop me, playing with my heart
Like a rollercoaster rollercoaster rollercoaster
But don't know why it feels so good
Rollercoaster rollercoaster rollercoaster coaster coaster

Should I just break up with you and leave you?
You call me drunk again, what do you want from me?

I can never get you, you make me up and down again

*Repeat

If you come and kiss me now
That makes me satisf if you say
"Trust me now" I'll tell you, please don't tell me lies
If you come and kiss me now that make me satisfied
If you say "Trust me now" I'll tell you, please don't tell me lies

I've never forgotten your "I love you"
But everything was a lie
But I can't leave you and I hate myself for this
Like a rollercoaster rollercoaster rollercoaster
But don't know why it feels so good
Rollercoaster rollercoaster rollercoaster coaster coaster
Like a rollercoaster rollercoaster rollercoaster

But don't know why it feels so good
Rollercoaster rollercoaster rollercoaster coaster coaster

Don't leave me no

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive