Selasa, 02 Agustus 2011

Jo Kwan Woo - Hometown Station English Translation Lyrics

Jo Kwan Woo - Hometown Station English Translation Lyrics

In the train station of my home town with blooming cosmos flowers
Pretty girls, fair girls
Will all come out and greet me

Run on, hometown train
With a excited and nervous heart
Even when I close my eyes, I can picture
My hometown station that I so long for

In the train station of my home town with blooming cosmos flowers
We affectionately hold hands
And pass the gap and the platform

My mother with her flying white hair runs to me
And I will strongly hug her and look at her
My hometown station, that has gotten so far away

Run on, hometown train
With a excited and nervous heart
Even when I close my eyes, I can picture
My hometown station that I so long for

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive