Kamis, 04 Agustus 2011

Jinwoon Lalala English Translation Lyrics

Jinwoon Lalala English Translation Lyrics

No matter what anyone says
I don't care at all
If I don't want it

No matter what kind of request it is
I don't even glance upon it
If it's not fun

*bye to you- You are stuck in a miserable daily routine
(Bye to you)
bye to you - You just follow the bandwagon
(Bye to you)

** lalala lalala lala lala lalala
I was always like this
lalala lalala lala lala lalala
I can only live freely

Why do you live like that- don't you have anything better to do?
Those fools in front of the TV
Why do you have so much interest in other people's lives?
Those fighters in front of the keyboard

*bye to you- You are stuck in a miserable daily routine
(Bye to you)
bye to you - You just follow the bandwagon
(Bye to you)

** lalala lalala lala lala lalala
I was always like this
lalala lalala lala lala lalala
I can only live freely

What's wrong with you
(What's the problem?)
What is the problem?

If you have time
Take care of your own problems

** lalala lalala lala lala lalala
I was always like this
lalala lalala lala lala lalala
I can only live freely

** lalala lalala lala lala lalala
I was always like this
lalala lalala lala lala lalala
I can only live freely

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive