Selasa, 02 Agustus 2011

Jang Hye Jin - Affection English Translation Lyrics

Jang Hye Jin - Affection English Translation Lyrics

As I bury my face in your chest
Today, I want to cry
Past the test of time,
Our love is shaking in tears

How much more do I have to live
In order to forget you?
Each word lacks in meaning
And I cannot approach you

Why is it that whenever I am in front of you
I become so small?
When I stand behind you
My eyes are wet with tears

Because of love, I need to be silent,
I am your woman
And as long as there are memories
You are my man

Why is it that whenever I am in front of you
I become so small?
When I stand behind you
My eyes are wet with tears

Why is it that whenever I am in front of you
I become so small?
When I stand behind you
My eyes are wet with tears

Because of love, I need to be silent,
I am your woman
And as long as there are memories
You are my man

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive