Kamis, 04 Agustus 2011

Jang Geun Suk Let Me Cry English Translation Lyrics

Jang Geun Suk Let Me Cry English Translation Lyrics

That rainy sound which hits the naked window
Sweet memories and that guilty sound that can’t be erased
Just like thorns you can’t see
My heart is within your grasp
Instead of completely forgetting

Let me cry Let me cry
Now if this still goes on
I will accept this sleeping sadness
I can’t fly I can’t breathe
Once tomorrow comes
I will definitely take back the future

The beacon shouts, the answer is no
The cathartic dance that only echoes
Floating just like a bubble
Love that will just vanish
The whispers of such a night

Let me cry Let me cry
Even if it’s just a dream
I think I want to see more
I gonna fly I gonna breathe
Even if we can never touch
It’s love that can not flap

My hearts goes back and forth
I wander around looking for the light

Let me cry Let me cry
Now if this still goes on
I will accept this sleeping sadness
I can’t fly I can’t breathe
Once tomorrow comes
I will definitely take back the future

Floating just like a bubble
Love that will just vanish
The whispers of such a night

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive