Kamis, 04 Agustus 2011

Jang Geun Suk Bye Bye Bye English Translation Lyrics

Jang Geun Suk Bye Bye Bye English Translation Lyrics


I’m talking through, and crying so, and dreaming blue sky
The colors in our everyday life
Is a story I keep as my indeliable memories
Time has left my heart

Its gone, Bye Bye Bye
For love Cry Cry Cry
But until now I haven’t been able to recall it yet
Right now Just for you
Praying, I close my eyes
I send this song to you Bye Bye Bye

Many times I have been through the long night

I repeat my Bye Bye Bye
For my pain, Cry Cry Cry
But this voice cannot reach you any longer
My heart suffers in pain Every night
Because of the pain, I close my eyes
I will embrace it Bye Bye Bye

Its gone, Bye Bye Bye
For love Cry Cry Cry
Thank you for your many feelings for me
Right now Just for you
Praying, I close my eyes
I send this song to you Bye Bye Bye

And I walk away
Bye Bye Bye
I’m talking trough, and crying so, and dreaming blue sky

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive