Rabu, 10 Agustus 2011

Jae Happy Person English Translation Lyrics

Jae Happy Person English Translation Lyrics

Your sweet smile made me feel something I've never felt before
Made my dry eyes tear up and made me feel like I had everything

If all the sad memories that came along with me was to meet you
I changed into the happiest person because of you
This world that I'm viewing with you makes my heart flutter
Because you're next to me

If all the sad memories that came along with me was to meet you
I changed into the happiest person because of you
This world that I'm viewing with you makes my heart flutter
Because you're next to me

This world that I'm viewing with you makes my heart flutter
Because you're next to me

I will stay next to you
I will stay next to you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive