Selasa, 09 Agustus 2011

J.ae feat. Alex Saying I Love You English Translation Lyrics

J.ae feat. Alex Saying I Love You

There's not enough time to love for me
Although my love is so unworthy

I want you just as much you want it
My heart for you is the same as yours (same as yours)

* I need you(I need you)
Because I'm a fool that only knows love (because I'm a fool)
If you aren't there (if you aren't there) I'm not there either (not there)
I need you(I need you)
The person I will love more (love more) is you (is you)
I stand at the same place as always and look to you (look to you)

Promise that our love won't change
Even though the world changes like the seasons change

Yes, let's never change
My heart for you is the same as yours (same as yours))

* I need you(I need you)
Because I'm a fool that only knows love (because I'm a fool)
If you aren't there (if you aren't there) I'm not there either (not there)
I need you(I need you)
The person I will love more (love more) is you (is you)
I stand at the same place as always and look to you (look to you)

It's me- so our love will grow depper
So I can only look to you
My heart always prays for you
For our love to be eternal
For this we pray

I love you- there's nothing more precious than you
Can you feel my heart only longing for you? (Can you feel my heart only longing for you?)
I love you (I love you)- These words that only you can here (words of "I love you")
These words that are only for you (only for you)
Saying I love you is never enough (saying I love you)
I love you, I only love you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive