Senin, 08 Agustus 2011

Hwanhee Without Knowing English Translation Lyrics

Hwanhee Without Knowing English Translation Lyrics


I know I shouldn't love you but
Just like a flower facing the sun
I keep facing you, what should I do?

Again today, I need to meet you without any expression
and face you without any feeling
But everytime I see your smile,
it feels like my heart is stopping

So you don't know that I love-
So you don't know that I love you
I need to hide it so help me because I shaking
When I try to turn away but I fail,
When I try to block my heart but I fail,
I cannot even look at you

If I wasn't there on the day I met you
If we didn't lock eyes
If we didn't say anything to each other...
Then I wouldn't have loved you

So you don't know that I love-
So you don't know that I love you
I need to hide it so help me because I shaking
When I try to turn away but I fail,
When I try to block my heart but I fail,
I cannot even look at you
I cannot protect you
I cannot love you

So you don't know that I love-
So you don't know that I love you
I need to hide it so help me because I shaking
When I try to turn away but I fail,
When I try to block my heart but I fail,
I cannot even look at you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive