Senin, 08 Agustus 2011

Hwanhee Love you, love you English Translation Lyrics

Hwanhee Love you, love you English Translation Lyrics

I sit blankly and then tears are flowing
No matter how much I try to hold back, tears are flowing
When morning comes, like a habit, I cry at the thought of you
I can't live on without you

I love you, I love you- I feel like I could die
Because of you, because of you, I think I'll go crazy
I can't break up with you, I can't forget you
I love you, I love you- I feel like I could die

Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Don't go
Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Don't forget me
Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Oh~ Don't go- I'll die without you

Even when I tell you not to go, you go further
Even when I tell you to come back, you don't listen
So my love, my love is going more forward
But now you are backing away

I love you, I love you- I feel like I could die
Because of you, because of you, I think I'll go crazy
I can't break up with you, I can't forget you
My tears won't stop

Don't go, don't go- I think I'll go crazy
It's not my first break up but I can't even breathe
The happy moments make me want to die
So I am crying because of you
Rap)
I prayed thousands and ten thousands of times
I found out that I have a lot of tears
Even in front of strangers, tears are flowing and flowing
When you told me to meet someone good,
You were all done with me- you were so selfish
I can't do anything because of you
I feel like I could die- why are you pushing me out?

I love you- because of you, I think I'll go crazy
It's not my first break up but I can't even breathe
Even when I meet someone else, I only think of you
I love you, I love you- I feel like I could die
I love you, I love you
Because of you, because of you, I think I'll go crazy
You shouldn't cruelly left me so I could get over you
I love you, I love you- I feel like I could die

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive