Senin, 08 Agustus 2011

Hwang Jeong Eum Good Person English Translation Lyrics

Hwang Jeong Eum Good Person English Translation Lyrics

What happened today? You look like you cried
Did he make your heart ache?
You're the most special person to me
I hand you a can coffee, hiding my feelings in it
Thank you oppa, you're such a good person
I just smile when you say that
I wonder if you remember that time
When you came to my friend's school to hang out
When people teased us that we looked like a couple
You just laughed but I stood up all night

When you smile, I become happy too
Even if you say you're just kidding
The day I waited for you, the night I missed you
I'm overwhelmed with happiness
It's okay even if I'm alone if I can just see you
I think it's my duty to always watch you from behind

My friends say that they're sick of me singing the same song
But that's how I feel
You look somewhere far away
I wonder if you know how I feel
The night when all of our friends got together
You introduced me to the guy on my birthday
Who came to pick you up when you were drunk

If you're happy, I'm happy too
He's so fancy compared to me so all I can say is
"Be good to her"
I can only comfort you when he makes you cry

When you smile, I become happy too
Even if you say you're just kidding
The day I waited for you, the night I missed you
I'm overwhelmed with happiness
It's okay even if I'm alone if I can just see you
I think it's my duty to always watch you from behind

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive