Senin, 08 Agustus 2011

Hwanee T By Tears English Translation Lyrics

Hwanee T By Tears English Translation Lyrics

Hwanee T By Tears

You got it bad again- look at me
My head is still filled with your memories
You left those attacking words and left
But you damned person- you came back to me oh

You never know- my heart was so in pain,
So in pain that I couldn't breathe
Your venemous heart has come in me
And you are taking those painful memories

I'm so sorry you know- I try to throw away my fear
I try to cut it out and wash it out but I'm still in the same place
I'm so sorry because I love you
This poisonous pain and sadness is coming again
In this cup of tea that has my tears
Yo dry your tears tonight

As I hold onto my scars from my ripped heart
I look at your turned back no
To let you know- with those words, with that tongue
You put thorns in my heart and scarred me oh

I never know- if only I could see your heart from the outside
My blackened, burnt heart is turning white
And it's going to you once again

I'm so sorry you know- I try to throw away my fear
I try to cut it out and wash it out but I'm still in the same place
I'm so sorry because I love you
This poisonous pain and sadness is coming again
In this cup of tea that has my tears
Yo dry your tears tonight

a~a~a~a~a~a~a~(J.R)a~
a~a~a~a~a~a~a~a~

I'm so sorry you know- I hear it in my ears (I hear it in my ears)
I try throwing it out and wearing it out and ripping it
Bu I am in still in the same place (because you're in my heart)
I'm so sorry because I love you
We look at the same sky and my heart is pounding
I look down at my cup of tea filled with regrets

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive