Jumat, 12 Agustus 2011

HITT A Long Time English Translation Lyrics

HITT (feat. Yiruma) - A Long Time (한참)

Where is that path? On the day my seized heart was wandering and crying...
That far path that I took as my tears flowed with you

My stopped heart has been tossed away like a broken watch
I can't take it anymore- I walk as I let out dying breaths

After a long time, I asked if you've forgotten, if you've erased me
As if this was a story from long ago- I asked if you weren't in pain

For a long time I paced back and forth, hurting with the regrown yearning
My lingering memories always love you, love you

I was faintly in pain- I thought I had forgotten
But after erasing and erasing again, it's become a thorn-like habit

I keep turning back, wondering if you'll be there at the end of this road
I yearn for you so much, I miss you so much that I close my eyes

After a long time, I asked if you've forgotten, if you've erased me
As if this was a story from long ago- I asked if you weren't in pain

For a long time I paced back and forth, hurting with the regrown yearning
My lingering memories always search for you

How much more will I cry, how much more, how much more?
Do I have to hope for it to be buried under these thick tears?

I think for a long time- that I've forgotten you, that I erased you
I convince myself that it's okay- that it's all in the past

Though I seize my heart, my love remains in scars
My lingering memories always love you, love you


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive