Kamis, 04 Agustus 2011

Ha Dong Kyun & Lee Jung - I Will Wait English Translation Lyrics

Ha Dong Kyun & Lee Jung - I Will Wait The Princess' Man OST

I take one step
My tears hide my vision of you
As you step on my tears
Closer and closer, you come to me
I'm worried that my miserable self will pain you
So I'm crying silently
My beautiful love that is like a dream
Is getting further and further away

I'm living alone in this world, in this time without you
Even though living is not so much like living
Always in that same place, till the day I close my eyes, till forever

I will wait for you
Even when I try to erase you
You are always on top of my heart
And I'm always searching for you
I'm afraid my love will fall asleep
I hate my pitiful self

I'm living alone in this world, in this time without you
Even though living is not so much like living
Always in that same place, till the day I close my eyes, till forever

I'm living alone in this world, in this time without you
Though I grow exhausted from waiting for you
All the words I couldn't say to you came out as tears

I'm living alone in this world, in this time without you
Even though living is not so much like living
Always in that same place, till the day I close my eyes, till forever
I will only love you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive