Selasa, 09 Agustus 2011

Girls Day Bum Bum Bum English Translation Lyrics

Girls Day Bum Bum Bum English Translation Lyrics

What am I supposed to do? You're the only one for me
But it's so not manly of you to come and beg me that
It was a mistake, blame me for being a fool
But I want to be with you forever, what about you?

*(Hey) Honey oh baby
Meet a real man like me, me, me, me
Sunny my baby
From now on, now on, now on, now on
Meet someone different from you
Bum bum bum bum bum bum oh baby
Bum bum bum bum bum bum oh baby
I love you, you're the only one for me
You know it better than anyone else

Tell me directly if you like it or not
If not, then this is it, I'm sorry
Tell me the truth, don't go around the point
Just tell me, this is it, I'm sorry

Is it that hard to call me once, text me once?
A text had arrived and it said, 'Go away'
I felt stupid for worrying if something happened to you
Didn't you know that I loved you so much?

*Repeat

Yeah everything is right, I'm the bad guy
Whatever I say is an excuse
Whatever I do, I'm wrapped around your fingers
I can't live without you, this is the last time
So please don't go

I'm sick of your excuses and sympathy
Your fakeness makes me sick, go away
Same story all the time, how many times do I have to be fooled?
I didn't like it when I saw your happy face

*Repeat

Bum bum bum bum bum bum oh baby
Bum bum bum bum bum bum oh baby
You say forget me, I'm sorry
You're such a bad guy for being indifferent, bum

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive