Selasa, 09 Agustus 2011

Eddie Don't Know Why English Translation Lyrics

Eddie Don't Know Why English Translation Lyrics

Why didn't I know back then...

The day when you cried for the first time
The day when you came in front of my house
The day when I pretended I was busy and avoided you
The day when you left me with sad eyes

Why didn't I know back then?
Why couldn't I hold onto you back then?
If I extended my hand, I could've touched you
My heart cannot forget, my eyes cannot pretend it didn't see
I wipe my lips from calling out your name

The day when I first made you cry
The day when I cruelly let you go
The day when I waited for a phone call that never came
The day when I saw your back, leaving me

Why didn't I know back then? (Why didn't I know?)
Why couldn't I hold onto you back then?
If I extended my hand, I could've touched you
My heart cannot forget, my eyes cannot pretend it didn't see
I wipe my lips from calling out your name

If you come back to me, if you will make me smile again
If you lose to me just this one,
Can't you?

Why didn't I know back then? (Why didn't I know?)
Why couldn't I hold onto you back then? (Why couldn't I hold onto you?)
If I extended my hand, I could've touched you
I love you, I only love you- these are the words I wanted to say (the words I wanted to say)
Will you forgive me for not being able to say those words?

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive