Kamis, 04 Agustus 2011

Defconn feat. Minah Girls Day The Way Rappers Break Up Part 2 Translation

Defconn (feat. Minah Girls Day) The Way Rappers Break Up Translation

Intro Song)
He is leaving me- I guess he's miserable
Do you know how we started our love?
I'm so nervous- I feel like a fool
What Should I Do Now

D.Conn)
Yeah! It's Your Boy
D.Conn Is Back!
Don't Cry Girl!

Let's Go To The Second Love
Let's Go To The Second Love
Let's Go To The Second Love
Can't Nobody Hold Me Down

Song)
If I turn around and close my eyes, will I forget him?
If I cling and cling and cling on to him
Will I be able to open his heart?
No, no, don't leave me, stay with me

Rap)
You need to know that you're really a fool
You do such a useless love
You don't know why men leave you or why men change- you're too nice
Let's talk about it- you think he'll come back to you if you are clingy
You think he will come back if you wait? This isn't a movie or a drama
The reality is- you will suffer a break up that will scar you
You can't sleep, your pillow is wet with tears, the LED of your silent phone turns off
Tear up all those couple discount coupons- make them again later- why are you lingering
Your boyfriend has left- if you stay like this, you're the only one who'll get mad
Now! Wipe up all your cold tears and Let's Go To The Second Love

Song)
If I turn around and close my eyes, will I forget him?
If I cling and cling and cling on to him
Will I be able to open his heart?
No, no, don't leave me, stay with me

Song Break)
I Need You I Want You
Don't Break My Heart Heart Heart
I Want You I Need You
What Should I Do Now

Rap)
Was what you did really love or not love at all
Was his heart for real or was it not
We can't know for sure but now turn to something different
Don't go through a dangerous and harmful break up
Even if you wander the streets crazily all day
Even if you think of him and curse at him
There's nothing more to expect from an ended relationship
Not The Show! Baby Aint' No Joke!
Your friend's words, your family's reactions-
Are you just going to be in silence with your pained heart?
Hurry and forget him and find someone else!
Your boyfriend has left- if you stay like this, you're the only one who'll get mad
Now! Wipe up all your cold tears and Let's Go To The Second Love

Song)
If I turn around and close my eyes, will I forget him?
If I cling and cling and cling on to him
Will I be able to open his heart?
No, no, don't leave me, stay with me

Bridge Song)
I don't think I can ever love again
I hate myself for always being wounded like this

Song)
If I turn around and close my eyes, will I forget him?
If I cling and cling and cling on to him
Will I be able to open his heart?
No, no, don't leave me, stay with me

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive