Sabtu, 13 Agustus 2011

December & J-Cera Cry Out With My Heart and Soul English Translation Lyrics

December & J-Cera (feat. Airin & Yoonmi) - Cry Out With My Heart (가슴으로 운다)


My love, please stop right there
I am going to you right now
Because I can't live a day without you
I cry with my heart

The person that I truly loved
The person that was more precious than anything
The person who I thought would always be by me
Is leaving me

My heart hurts so much to the point of death
But I'm still worried about you
The one person who means the world to me
That person is leaving me

My love, please stop right there
I am going to you right now
Because I can't live a day without you
I cry with my heart

All the things that I loved
All the concerns for me
It all seems like it would be there if I turn around
But when I do, you are not there

The one person who means the world to me
That person is leaving me

My love, can you hear me?
I am crying like crazy right now
I'm sorry that I can't forget you
I call out to you

My person whom I can't forget
My person who cannot hear me

Where are you? Come back to me
I am going to you right now
If not now, I think I will regret
Because you are my last love

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive