Minggu, 14 Agustus 2011

December Baton (바통) English Translation Lyrics

December Baton (바통) English Translation Lyrics


I ask you to take the only woman in the world for me
Because my time on earth is limited

This kind of sad story cannot be known to anyone
Especially not her

She will know my heart some day
She'll know the reason why I had to send her to you

I ask you to take my woman for me
Please love her more than anyone in the world
When I'm not there and she's hurting
Stay by her and take my place

Please love her a lot, that is all
That is all to make her happy

She will probably miss me at least once next to you
You will probably be upset when she pushes you away

I ask you to take my woman for me
Please love her more than anyone in the world
When I'm not there and she's hurting
Stay by her and take my place

When time passes and we meet in the next world
I'll tell her that you loved her and that I'm thankful toward you

I'm sorry that I'm asking you about this love
Because you wanted her so much
I'll just say this one last thing before I leave

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive