Rabu, 03 Agustus 2011

Brown Eyed Girls Watch Out English Translation Lyrics

Brown Eyed Girls Watch Out English Translation Lyrics

(Rap)
(Boy you better watch out)
Listen very carefully to what I'm about to say
(Can I get a witness?)
Because these days, you've been acting strange- being all soft to me
It was different than other days- this nice act
Your manners were so nice that it made me uncomfortable
(Better stop frontin')
I erase you from my heart, you're not there- I forgot you
This cannot continue
You can't live however you want anymore
You know, we just don't connect
Guess you can't fix old habits

((Chorus))
You always act like you're a grown-up in front of me
But when I see you, you're like a child
You can think however you want but
Don't touch me- you're not my style- please leave

I guess you met someone else behind my back
Because I see traces of makeup on your face
I know how attractive you are
But are women your playthings?

Yeah, miryo miryo miryo miryo, listen to my word

(Rap)
(Boy you better watch out)
Did you think I didn't know till now?
(Can I get a witness?)
That pitiful girl who only look at you is no more
It was different than other days- this nice act
Your manners were so nice that it made me uncomfortable
(Better stop frontin') I'm gonna change now
I don't need a guy like you

Suddenly my phone rings and it's my friend
She says that she just saw you yeah~
I wonder where you were trying to go with another girl
Of course you won't pick up my phone call

You disgust me, everything about you is so tiring yeah~
I want to forget about a man's love yeah~
If you were going to cheat, you should've done it secretly
How could you blatantly go around like that

((Chorus)) repeat

(Ooh~ I don't think you realized) Watch out Better watch out
Don't think I'm easy
(Ooh~ I don't wanna make you mine) Watch out Better watch out
There will be no forgiveness

(Rap)
You tell me to look at you
But you're just womanizing metro-fantasy
You don't know how to love
And every night you judge based on games you play
You tell me to look at you
But you're probably rotting away because you never face the truth
It's time for you to change your ice cold soul
you gotta keep it real, man

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive