Rabu, 03 Agustus 2011

Brown Eyed Girls - The Unasked Story English Translation Lyrics

Brown Eyed Girls - The Unasked Story English Translation Lyrics

Yeah, uh, keep it real, let’s get it right, you know that?


I will forget everything even the last goodbye because there's no point
I will hold in all the words that are on the tip of my tongue
Because they will only make you sorry right now


The scent that I've grown used to- even the cigarette smell
Have all scattered and now there's nothing left
Nothing left but me, miserable and alone, who didn't get to say what I wanted


Have you ever loved someone like she’s the one?
You’re only one (You're still the only one for me)
Please leave, leave a little faster (Go far away, for me)
Please leave me, even your slightest hesitations will make my lingering attachments push me


Yo as much as I was with you,
There are deep memories
But I will take them all and erase them


I'll erase- even that one time you drunkenly said "I love you" and made me cry
I'll try to listen to your cliched last request for me to meet someone better than you


I held back and held back all the things I wanted to ask
But I couldn't let myself hear those words
So I didn't even say them
Because I know that now, there is no point


Have you ever loved someone like she’s the one?
You’re only one (You're still the only one for me)
Please leave, leave a little faster (Go far away, for me)
Please leave me, even your slightest hesitations will make my lingering attachments push me


(Did you really ever truly love me?) I wanted to press on and hate you but
(Your eyes already said it all) They were saying it all to me oh~


Have you ever loved someone like she’s the one?
You’re only one (You're still the only one for me)
Please leave, leave a little faster (Go far away, for me)
Please leave me, even your slightest hesitations will make my lingering attachments push me


Those days where I blended in with the crowd to try to forget you
I tried too hard to laugh in order to hide my pain
But don't expect an old me any longer
I’m not like I used to be so don’t look back go your way

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive