Minggu, 14 Agustus 2011

Brown Eyed Girls Good Day English Translation Lyrics

Brown Eyed Girls Good Day English Translation Lyrics

My hair is especially tangled today
I really don't like it
I have a blind date with that guy today
I made plans with him

You wrote me your phone number
With a strange feeling
My heart is excited and in order to calm it down
I keep laughing strangly

The neighborhood kids that were usually annoying
Why do they seem so cute today?
The whole street is filled with your scent
Have I really come to love you?

Little by little my heart was trembling
But it all disappeared at your laugh
Your lips that call my name
I wanted to kiss it but I had no courage

I waited for this moment for so long
I wonder if you really like me
My trembling heart, do you know my heart?
No it's better that you don't know

If it's with you, everything is beautiful
Even the things I thought were dirty before
Your gentle smiles and sweet scent
It's like a dream- I believe we'll be forever

The neighborhood kids that were usually annoying
Why do they seem so cute today?
The whole street is filled with your scent
I really love you

Little by little my heart was trembling
But it all disappeared at your greeting laugh
Your lips that call my name
I wanted to kiss it but I had no courage

Little by little my heart was trembling
But it all disappeared at your laugh
Your lips that call my name
I wanted to kiss it but I'll do it at my next chance

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive