Rabu, 03 Agustus 2011

Brown Eyed Girls Everybody English Translation Lyrics

Brown Eyed Girls Everybody English Translation Lyrics

((Chorus 1))
Open your mind- please, stop hesitating
Oh! everybody- you can enjoy it more
Come on babe- come here next to me
I wanna dance now- trust yourself with me

(Rap)
Oh~ I want to go dance up on the stage
This is the climax of my life in this lime set
This is the moment, as soon as I step on stage
Loolooli lala~ I am a big star!
The music is so good, DJ don't stop!
Everyone sees me and feelin so fine
Yeah~ yeah~ keep that feeling
Yeah~ yeah~ Ain't nobody stoppin' me

Hey- you're such a coward- I pity you
Why are you worrying about what others thing?
What's so complicated about this?
Just fall deeply into me
Be more honest with yourself and act upon it
Just let loose and follow your heart
I know that happiness comes only when you grab it in the moment
Listen to yourself, do as your heart says
Show yourself to me, now move me
Become colored with the moonlight and starlight
So you can remember this moment forever!

((Chorus 1)) repeat

((Chorus 2))
(All right, it feels all right) Let loose and move to the rhythm
(All night, let's ride all night) Just flow don't stop the feeling
(All right, it feels all right) Don't lose it feel the music
Get down we're gonna keep it vibing move to the groove all my ladies sing it

(Rap)
aha! Though I hope your life will give you whatever you want
Life is like the black cat "Nero"- so unpredictable, always changing
Your heart may be heavy with burden
Your days may tremble with exhaustion
But take courage- change your thoughts and shout, "carpe diem!"
Hey, you look so bored-
I will turn on the stage lights in your heart
With your shining heart, send me your sweet smile
Feel me- just as your heart tells you to

Show yourself to me, now move me
Become colored with the moonlight and starlight
So you can remember this moment forever!
((Chorus1)) x2

(Chorus 2)) repeat

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive