Jumat, 05 Agustus 2011

Brown Eyed Girls Break Up Letter English Translation Lyrics

Brown Eyed Girls Break Up Letter English Translation Lyrics


I'm holding a letter that I can't throw away
Because it's the last present you gave to me
Was it too hard to say it in person? Was it?
Is this all we were?

"I'm sorry- I hope you are happy"- this is what you said
And my tears are flowing and flowing
I couldn't read further and I kept crying

I will let you go now
I will try to erase you now
Because keeping you as a memory
Will only pain my heart

(Rap)
All the past times are let go as disappointment
But sometimes I will call out to you
Because tt can't take a only few days to erase you cleanly

Was I just someone you needed?
Were you afraid I would cling on to you?
Your quickened footsteps are probably heading toward another person

I guess this empty love will remain as a scar
I didn't even know and gave all of myself to you-
What does that make me?

I will let you go now
I will try to erase you now
Because keeping you as a memory
Will only pain my heart

(Love for you, hello for me)
Was it this different-
(Love for you, hello for me)
The way we both thought?

Are you forgetting me already- (Are you forgetting me already)
From the moment you turned around?
Was it a love that could end
With a mere sheet of paper? (Was it a love?)

Are you forgetting me already- (Are you forgetting me already)
From the moment you turned around? (From the moment)
Was it a love that could end with a mere sheet of paper?

Are you forgetting me already- (Are you forgetting me already)
From the moment you turned around? (From the moment)
Was it a love that could end with a mere sheet of paper?

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive