Jumat, 05 Agustus 2011

Blady Crazy Day English Translation Lyrics

Blady Crazy Day English Translation Lyrics


Narration)
You love me?
Ha... let's just stop now

I'm going to forget you
I'm going to cast you out
I'm not going to believe you anymore and all those lies

This crazy day because of you- crazy day because of you
This day that I got hurt- I think I'll go crazy
This crazy day because of you- crazy day because of you
This day that I got hurt- We are over now

Your phone is off again at this late night
So I started to walk to your house
And I see you laughing- who is that girl?
The sky is falling

You say you love me- that you only have me
I think I'll go crazy over your cockiness

never never never never I can't trust you
Your your your your lies- I'm sick of them
Get get get get out of my sight
Don't ever come in front of me again

This crazy day because of you- crazy day because of you
This day that I got hurt- I think I'll go crazy
This crazy day because of you- crazy day because of you
This day that I got hurt- We are over now

baby love love love You say you love me
baby sorry sorry sorry- But I'm sick of it
lady- I never saw you love- you'll get hurt one day if you keep it up
I don't want to deal with your lies anymore lady

You say there won't ever be another girl again and I believed it
I regret so much for taking you back
I guess I was crazy for wanting to believe you

You say you love me- that you only have me
I think I'll go crazy over your cockiness

This crazy day because of you- crazy day because of you
This day that I got hurt- I think I'll go crazy
This crazy day because of you- crazy day because of you
This day that I got hurt- We are over now

You played me with that common lie-
You made me a fool so I erased it all
I think I'll go crazy- I think I'll go out of my mind
Let's end this here- I don't need any more of this
Leave now

never never never never I can't trust you
Your your your your lies- I'm sick of them
Get get get get out of my sight
Don't ever come in front of me again

This crazy day because of you- crazy day because of you
This day that I got hurt- I think I'll go crazy
This crazy day because of you- crazy day because of you
This day that I got hurt- We are over now(x2)
This crazy day because of you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive