Sabtu, 06 Agustus 2011

Big Bang Tonight English Translation Lyrics

Big Bang Tonight English Translation Lyrics

Tonight, such a beautiful night
Sing with me now, 2011 follow me

Big bang, big bang, we're back again one more time say
No way, no way, we become strangers too soon
Big bang, big bang, don't stop let's play
Ok, ok, go go go

I'm about to go crazy, I think I'm exhausted (why)
No, I think I'm sick of her already, I'm already bored
I'm a bad boy that can't satisfy with one girl, but I'm nice
You will fall for me, let me blow your mind

I don't since when but we've lost the spark between us
We're just like a flat coke
We don't remember our first feeling, we just glance at each other
I don't die for petty love, don't wanna try no more

*I'm going to look for you Oh-eh-oh
Under the moon that is shining me
I'm going to look for you Oh-eh-oh-oh-oh
Even if I don't know where the end is, hey
Tonight tonight tonight tonight
Cause I don't know what love is, I'm lonely again tonight

I'm scared of break-ups that is going to scar me (so what so what)
I miss that first moment I saw you (no more no more)
I'm not used to being hurt so I want to avoid it
But you know that I love you girl girl girl

I hate your indecisiveness, say no
I make you freeze with my cold lips

Take my soul, take my heart back
A new butterfly, get that
Love isn't for me, don't think too much, it's simple

*Repeat

The sad meaning of goodbye, the dark shadow is hidden
My memories about you that were forgotten from my heart

*Repeat

I'm going to look for you Oh-eh-oh
Under the moon that is shining me
I'm going to look for you Oh-eh-oh-oh-oh
Even if I don't know where the end is (good night)

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive