Selasa, 09 Agustus 2011

Baek Sae Eun Don't Talk About Our Break-up That Easily English Translation Lyrics

Baek Sae Eun Don't Talk About Our Break-up That Easily English Translation Lyrics

Don't talk about our break-up that easily
By looking at your eyes, I know you don't mean it
Even if you try to sound harsh, your tears say no
I can't let you go like this
Don't think of our love as a miserable winter tree
That has lost everything by a rough wind
I believe that spring will come again

Even if you left coldly, I feel like you'll turn around again
Even if we broke up today, I feel like we'll see again tomorrow
You know us, don't talk about our break-up that easily

Don't say that we had more painful days than loving days that easily
Our memories are inclining, think about it again
I know that they're all lies

Even if you left coldly, I feel like you'll turn around again
Even if we broke up today, I feel like we'll see again tomorrow
You know us, don't talk about our break-up that easily

Even if you left coldly, I feel like you'll turn around again
Even if we broke up today, I feel like we'll see again tomorrow
You know us, don't talk about our break-up that easily

Even if you left coldly, I feel like you'll turn around again
Even if we broke up today, I feel like we'll see again tomorrow
You know us, don't talk about our break-up that easily
Don't talk about our break-up that easily

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive