Senin, 08 Agustus 2011

Baby G Cryin Part II English Translation Lyrics

Baby G Cryin Part II English Translation Lyrics

Sturu tuturu tuturu, with this song
I call out or you all night
Baby what you got never be my side
I can't forget about you, even in my dreams
It must have been hard, you couldn't tell me
So crying fade away, can't look back
I can't stop thinking about our memories
Your smile that embraced me with warmth
I still will choose you first, even if I'll be forgotten
She's the only one girl
All the memories about you will be forgotten
I'm going to greet an unusual morning, oh no
We sworea neverending love, the stories
It's just a common break-up story
(You)
It's too late to turn around now
We're not like before, forget it, do that shit
Even if you can't have my love, you're the only one
One baby, you you you yeah!

Sturu tuturu tuturu, with this song
I call out or you all night
(Can't get you outta my head, my head, my head)
So I'm crying, crying I'm crying now
I wish to see you in my dreams
Stay stay stay, deep in my soul you hurt me
I don't wanna think no more, love love oh love
I don't know what you told me
Even if you can't have my love, you're the one or me ha!
Never gonna cry it's all for you woo!

Sturu tuturu tuturu, with this song
I call out or you all night
(Can't get you outta my head, my head, my head)
So I'm crying, crying, I'm crying now
I wish to see you in my dreams
Open my eyes though
You become clearer even with my eyes closed
Am I too late to get you back
I couldn't burn that, the choice that was for me
I wanna go back, I know it's done no way
I know that it wil be forgotten once this song ends
I won't cry, when my heart stops beating, heartbeat away

Sturu tuturu tuturu, with this song
I call out or you all night
(Can get you outta my head, my head, my head)
So I'm crying, crying, I'm crying now
I wish to see you in my dreams

Sturu tuturu tuturu, with this song
I call out or you all night
(Can get you outta my head, my head, my head)
So I'm crying, crying, I'm crying now
To the sunrise and until the end
I swear.. huh, it's over..

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive