Rabu, 10 Agustus 2011

A-Peace Lover Boy English Translation Lyrics

A-Peace Lover Boy English Translation Lyrics


Let's get started right right now

Lover Boy Passion for me Ya
You can fly high to the sky
You are ready - I see you only
Lover Boy Passion for me Ya
Trust yourself- stuck it back on
You are always a special girl- Fall into that charm

Don't be shy and don't care about your surroundings
Just go against it- take a pride in your heart
Don't have any pointless worries- just throw them all away
You have charm- you don't know like that that

Baby girl, you are my girl
Don't look elsewhere, just look at me, only me
Baby girl, you are my girl
Look into my eyes, I am your man

Lover Boy Passion for me Ya
Don't worry at all- just spread your wings
Lover Boy Passion for me Ya
Trust yourself- awaken your passion inside
Lover Boy Passion for me Ya
You're not alone- I will be strength to you
Lover Boy Passion for me Ya
Go against the world- you can do it baby

Don't be shy and don't care about your surroundings
Just go against it- take a pride in your heart
Don't have any pointless worries- just throw them all away
You have charm- you don't know like that that

Baby girl, you are my girl
Don't look elsewhere, just look at me, only me
Baby girl, you are my girl
Look into my eyes, I am your man

Lover Boy Passion for me Ya
Don't worry at all- just spread your wings
Lover Boy Passion for me Ya
Trust yourself- awaken your passion inside
Lover Boy Passion for me Ya
You're not alone- I will be strength to you
Lover Boy Passion for me Ya
Go against the world- you can do it baby

Human nation Concentration Rockin bass man

Yes, it won't be that easy
The world won't be that easy
However, don't give up
But just start again- dream again

Sometimes it will be frustrating and hard
But you can win over it
When you're tired, come to me, I will always be next to you
Hold my hand

Lover Boy Passion for me Ya
Don't worry at all- just spread your wings
Lover Boy Passion for me Ya
Trust yourself- awaken your passion inside
Lover Boy Passion for me Ya
You're not alone- I will be strength to you
Lover Boy Passion for me Ya
Go against the world- you can do it baby

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive