Sabtu, 06 Agustus 2011

4minute Heart To Heart English Translation Lyrics

4minute Heart To Heart English Translation Lyrics

Heart to heart
Heart to heart

You're strange these days, I think you've changed
You say things that you didn't used to
Look at my eyes and tell me the truth

Your insincere eyes and bored face
The way you act and talk are different from before
Don't go around and just get to the point

*I don't expeact a lot from you, just act like before
Look into my eyes, please look at me now
Be more considerate of me, oh

**Let's have a heart to heart to heart (talk)
Tell me (more) like a man
Just get to the point and stop acting like you're being considerate
We need to stay together
Let's have a heart to heart to heart (talk)
Look directly at my eyes and tell me (more)
Don't go around your point, don't make me mad
From now on, heart to heart, you and I, heart to heart to heart

You used to serenade to me all the time but
How many expressions do you use to tell me you love me these days?
Just tell me hear to heart
If you don't like me anymore or you need a break

How can you change like this? Do I have to adjust to you all the time?
No way! That's what you think! Stop doing whatever youw wanna do

*Repeat

**Repeat

You say I'm sorry so easily, I'm so sick of it
You always try to end the situation like this
Why do you always say the same thing?

You and I, let's look at each other's eyes just like this
Heart to heart, I still think about you and tell you

**Repeat

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive