Kamis, 04 Agustus 2011

4minute Freestyle English Translation Lyrics

4minute Freestyle English Translation Lyrics

I wanna Freestyle oh
I wanna Freestyle oh
I always want new things in my life

You always tell me to stop saying no
It's all the same thing to me- no no no no
You say my image, my ways are not right
I'm different- you're just saying the same things- no no no no

What's you gonna do Tell me!
What's you gonna do
Everyone has the same face, same expression oh oh oh oh
What's you wanna say Come on!
What's you wanna say
I'm sick of hearing it- just stop
Take it away, please get away

With a sensable fashion
With innovative thoughts
Show me the hidden side of you

Everyone says no way go away
They all say the same things
Even if I'm different, I'm not wrong
My style is high and wide, different than others
I'm gonna make it my own oh oh oh

I wanna Freestyle oh
I gotta Freestyle oh
I wanna Freestyle oh
Stop saying those obvious things

I wanna Freestyle oh
I gotta Freestyle oh
I wanna Freestyle oh
I always want new things in my life

Do I have to stoop down to their level of wanting the same things?
This is so old and pathetic- those who look at me are strange
That clumsy copycat fashion- it's faulty- try again- The passion
I'm different, a different level- sense
Please stop, you're too noisy- talk to my hand

What's you gonna do Tell me!
What's you gonna do
Everyone has the same face, same expression oh oh oh oh
What's you wanna say Come on!
What's you wanna say
I'm sick of hearing it- just stop
Take it away, please get away

With a sensable fashion
With innovative thoughts
Show me the hidden side of you

Everyone says no way go away
They all say the same things
Even if I'm different, I'm not wrong
My style is high and wide, different than others
I'm gonna make it my own oh oh oh

I wanna Freestyle oh
I gotta Freestyle oh
I wanna Freestyle oh
Stop saying those obvious things

I wanna Freestyle oh
I gotta Freestyle oh
I wanna Freestyle oh
I always want new things in my life

Don't care about others
Don't give a damn
Be honest and follow your heart
Feel it- now show me your heart

Everyone says no way go away
They all say the same things
Even if I'm different, I'm not wrong
My style is high and wide, different than others
I'm gonna make it my own oh oh oh

I wanna Freestyle oh
I gotta Freestyle oh
I wanna Freestyle oh
Stop saying those obvious things

I wanna Freestyle oh
I gotta Freestyle oh
I wanna Freestyle oh
I always want new things in my life

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive